Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WAZE on Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It amazes me every time I see a thread in which posters are discussing how they use the Web browser. I've had my late 2016 S for 18 months and never have found the browser to be usable. I tried it again a week or so ago after hearing about recent upgrade, but found that it's still the same POS that loads at the speed of a 1990s dial up modem -- if at all. How are you guys able to use it for Waze, which obviously needs some updating as you drive?

You can try out Radar Alerts for free for 15 days, and see how you like it. The monthly subscription fee is $4.99 after the trial expires. If it's not for you, you can cancel right from the app.

Right now it only shows police reports, but I'll be adding other incident types soon (accidents, traffic jams, road closures, and road hazards). I'm in the final testing phases of adding the other incident types, and will likely publish an update tonight that adds in the other incident types.