Ok ... my apologies. Something's wacky on my end. And I thought it was related to what doug reported, and domenick has the same trouble with attachments I experienced. I did do all the normal stuff (like dpeilow suggested, for example) -- no luck. I finally was able to get to the top level successfully ... but not on this high-speed connection: I blew off the dust and resurrected an old Linux dial-up server with FireFox. Works there ... but I am NOT going back to dial-up :frown: If/when I figure this out, I'll give an update. UPDATE: Fixed. The high-speed line server had some file corruption. And now, just for kicks, to test the attachment upload again (with the error-window I got past few days): NOPE ... still does not work (same error as domenick).