Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We have all been stolen from and I think we should take legal action!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Missing blinks is no laughing matter.

The Europeans probably regulate how many blinks are necessary, and the car shall be banned from the road for failure of proper blinkage.

I'm sure one of these days a OTA SW update will cause a glitch so bad that some massive volume of a manufactures vehicles will be banned from the road until the glitch is fixed.

Reactions: Saghost and afadeev
Anyone one have problems with the dashcam after the update? I just started playing with the dashcam and the following day after the update I get an error indicating the transfer rate is too slow.

Sorry about your missing blink.

Dan

My complained about space.

I think they're trying to rapidly improve the dash cam functionality by making us buy better drives. The nerve of Tesla. :p

I live in Maryland, majority of the A$$holes here don't use blinkers. I'm sure find plenty of owners who would give them up.

I saw this recently, but it references the wrong state for your statement:

Edit: Hrm, the image isn't showing up. Here's a link:

https://me.me/embed/i/3669643

I just upgraded to 2019.24.4 and notice we have been stolen from. A half hit on the turn signal stalk has always yielded 3 blinks. Now it only spits out a stingy 2 blinks! I think we should have a class action suit to get our stolen blink back and to be paid back for all the blinks we have missed until it's fixed!

Who's with me?

/s

Your blinker fluid might be low. Be sure to check blinker fluid regularly.

• Funny
Reactions: cizUK
I just upgraded to 2019.24.4 and notice we have been stolen from. A half hit on the turn signal stalk has always yielded 3 blinks. Now it only spits out a stingy 2 blinks! I think we should have a class action suit to get our stolen blink back and to be paid back for all the blinks we have missed until it's fixed!

Who's with me?

/s
They’re just trying to get the driving experience even closer to BMW.

• Funny
Reactions: Saghost