Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We need to create a 2017 or 2018 West Coast Tesla Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will be a great test of an old post about-"if there are 20 stalls, there will never be a wait". This was a bet on TMC. I know this is a special case, so I think the bet would not be valid. I plan to attend, thanks for setting this up.
Has this been posted on any of the FaceBook groups?

Reactions: Blu Zap
Well as luck would have it, despite my EVie's slightly diminished appearance, i have been able to validate she can make it to kettleman city and back on her own for the most part. A minor fender-bender last month left a ugly dent and marring on the right rear quarterpanel and bumper, rendering one of the ultrasonic sensors inoperable. Fortunately this seems to only have affected reverse summons and auto parking, but not auto steering. Parts are already on order and will be arriving early next week.

We will be bringing donuts to share and look forwards to meeting those of you who can make the journey.

Would there be any interest in a summer meet up in Mt. View at Shoreline Park? It's down the road from the Mt. View Supercharger at the edge of the Bay. There are also charging stations north and south of there and its not far from the Dunbarton Bridge or even the San Mateo Bridge for those in the East Bay. Nice for a group picnic, walks around the Bay or the lake there, paddle boating, lawn activities. The last time we were there was when the Solar Impulse was flying around the Bay from Hawaii and landing at Moffett Air Field. Here's a link to the park site and a few photos I had of the lake area. Shoreline Lake

ShorelineParkMtView - 1.jpg ShorelineParkMtView - 2.jpg