Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

we support tesla - talking points memo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm... Let's see if playing the "blame China and India" card keeps this thread on-topic :) Something about kettle and pot...
i would take from the video that electric car companies should get tax breaks/credits to gel, also china and india will continue to grow which brings us back to tax breaks for solar companies, even if they are only for the US, it still helps us use less oil, I'm not having a opinion but would think alot of people support the $7,500 tax credit given to then.

From bill o'reilly talking points memo about climate change, china, taxes and tesla. /.../, please don't take this thread off topic.

[My underline.]
What do you mean “please don’t take this thread off topic”?

What’s the topic?

Something else than the O’Reilly/Fox/Rupert Murdoch video you’ve posted here?

Riiight. (!)

O’Reilly is comparing CO2 emissions between ‘nation states’ without factoring in population or historical emissions. Or the fact that how much of the worlds material production takes place in China... (!)

This really says something about the obvious agenda at play here!

x_axis.png

Fig_CO2_per_capita.png

Source: Google | Public Data | CO2 emissions per Capita | Dataset from the World Bank

Anyone know of a line chart that includes 2011-2013?

And that’s not even going in to the TOTAL DENIAL of the 97% scientific consensus on Man-Made Global Warming! Gee… I wonder why the global mean sea-level is up ~23 cm/9 inches since 1880 and showing absolutely no signs of stopping! On the contrary! The rate of rise is increasing!

So what if ONE professor in ECONOMICS wrote something? Who gives a [insert appropriate word here]?