Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure it's just the x with a black front. If you scale the picture horizontally to make the people not appear wider than normal, and color the front end the same as the body, it looks like this
model-x-not-3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, Musk said it won't look like other cars on the road. Not a "weirdmobile" for the sake of being weird, but different for functionality purposes.

The nose looks lower, right? Headlights look different I think.
The front end looks like a mix of the S's nose cone, with the rest of the X font end (headlights are flat on the bottom, X foglights, and "bump up" in the bottom of the bumper. Also, I don't see a rear door handle. I think it has the X's adjacent door handles.

Tesla_Model_S_&_X_side_by_side_at_the_Gilroy_Supercharger (Small).jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1452696216435.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452696216435.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 213
Unless the rim covers turn with the wheels, I don't see how that's feasible.

The black part isn't hollow showing the tires, it's black trim on the wheelcover. I've seen concept cars designed like this. I think people just want to see the wheel shape even with the wheels covered. Just like people would not have accepted the Model X nose when the S was unveiled. Now that people have accepted Tesla and understand the grill isn't needed, they've warmed up to the idea of no grill at all.