Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And, of course, he's wrong. It took the forum members no time at all to realize that's not a real teaser image of the Model 3 itself. You'd think people would do a little research before announcing misinformation to the world.

However, this may be the first time I've seen a article that didn't reference the prices of the pre-incentive Model 3 against the post-incentive Bolt (which is all you hear from Chevrolet). Thanks, at least, for that.

You my man, have produced the best looking render yet, well done.

This looks like a Mazda 6 with a New Grill.
mazda62016.jpeg

9myO7CP.jpg
mazda62016.jpeg
mazda62016.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: Big-Al
The model 3 rendering looks really nice, I am afraid now if the production design won't look better than this heh. I wonder how it would look like with X's fog lamps? The sleek looks on X and 3 makes the S styling look little dorky and dated.

Just joking here, but

Wouldn't it be funny if Elon came on stage and present all the ways they figured out how to make a Model 3 $35k. And after he finishes the Model 3 rolls out and is actually just a resigned ModelS.

I know, I know. Broken Internet, falling model S resale values, not 20% smaller, Ect ect.

But it would be killer as a nail in the engine so to speak

Kind of a page from Apples play book every time they lower the price of a new Macbook

Reactions: AlanSqB
Just joking here, but

Wouldn't it be funny if Elon came on stage and present all the ways they figured out how to make a Model 3 $35k. And after he finishes the Model 3 rolls out and is actually just a resigned ModelS.

I know, I know. Broken Internet, falling model S resale values, not 20% smaller, Ect ect.

Yeah, except for all the people who really don't want the large size of the Model S.

At one of the recent Tesla store openings, one of the sales managers told me the Model S is the 3rd widest production sedan in the world (I think that's how he put it). It barely fits into my garage, and I'm not alone in that. And if you've ever spiraled up or down a public parking garage between levels in a Model S, you'd understand how harrowing an ordeal that can be with so wide a car.

A slightly smaller car is really what Tesla needs.

Yeah, except for all the people who really don't want the large size of the Model S.

At one of the recent Tesla store openings, one of the sales managers told me the Model S is the 3rd widest production sedan in the world (I think that's how he put it). It barely fits into my garage, and I'm not alone in that. And if you've ever spiraled up or down a public parking garage between levels in a Model S, you'd understand how harrowing an ordeal that can be with so wide a car.

A slightly smaller car is really what Tesla needs.

THIS.

judging by your location, you likely know exactly what it's like to find parking at the Pru, or in the Theater District, or Back Bay, or Fenway.

Model S is a great car, but when I see them parked in some of the places I frequent around Boston, I cringe to think about getting into and out of those spots, and it's not even my car.

This is one of the main reasons why I won't just save a little more money and get a CPO Model S.

Reactions: Tedkidd
Just joking here, but

Kind of a page from Apples play book every time they lower the price of a new Macbook

Since some prior rumors said that the 3 looks like the S maybe Tesla may take this opportunity to refresh the look of Model S but show it on the 3 first and simply down size it 20%.