Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Technically the EV version is planned to come out in mid 2016 and it looks like it will be a two seater, but still excited about a new EV being produced for purchase soon. :smile:

It looks like it could be a nice EV, but what is the range? As far as I have seen not a word about the range of this. "Someone" seems to jump to the conclusion "It uses LG batteries, so it will be a long-range EV", but I can't find anything to support this.

It looks like it could be a nice EV, but what is the range? As far as I have seen not a word about the range of this. "Someone" seems to jump to the conclusion "It uses LG batteries, so it will be a long-range EV", but I can't find anything to support this.

I read in an article written in Korean say that it will be 300km range per charge. The article did not specify whether it is EPA equivalent or realistic range.

I can probably find it again and post a link to it.

here it is.

300km °¡´Â Çö´ëÂ÷ ¡®¾ÆÀÌ¿À´Ð¡¯¿¡ ÃʼÒÇü Àü±âÂ÷±îÁö¡¦´Þ¶óÁú µµ·Î dz°æ - ¿ÀÅäµ¥Àϸ®

The industry was expected to increase as the current model it can run up to twice the level to 300km on a single charge mileage. (from the article)

This is still my favorite render. Just make mine a hard top convertible....

Model 3.JPG