Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True, but I still can't get over all that wasted space behind the doors in this rendering.

There's no way it's not a 4-door. This is a car for the masses.
I completely agree. We won't see a coupe tomorrow; we'll see four doors and a traditional trunk. I do like the front, from the coupe picture, more than I like the X. So I'd be happy to see that element in the 3.

Wanna bet? It will be a sedan with four entry doors and a liftback. Hopefully, it will look nothing like the BMW 3-Series GT or Honda Crosstour.

Oh dear God, definitely not!!!! The Crosstour is right behind the Pontiac Aztec in my opinion!!!

I don't think it will. It looks just like the Model S in that it's a 4 door with a liftback instead of fixed rear glass and trunk lid. The rear glass appears to go far too far back to have a proper trunk lid.

Completely agree it will be a 4 door but I'm thinking hatchback like the S, not a trunk.

Wanna bet? It will be a sedan with four entry doors and a liftback. Hopefully, it will look nothing like the BMW 3-Series GT or Honda Crosstour.

I'd be ecstatic if they did a 5-door hatchback for the model 3 launch. But that is not a sedan, and a sedan is what we were promised.

are these photos new? Is this the X?

Tesla prepara su fábrica para comenzar la producción del Model 3 - forococheselectricos

main.jpg

Tesla-Model-S-Factory.jpg