Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
http://jalopnik.com/tesla-model-3-is-this-it-1768355906

omerronnj0df0dg8zfrd.png

That's intriguing. It looks like a Model S, but the back door handle is immediately behind the driver's door handle, like the Model X. It doesn't look tall enough to be a Model X though. It may just be a Model X from an odd angle.

I strongly doubt Tesla would have risked a leak like that this close to the event. They have been so disciplined up to now, filming a Model 3 in what looks like downtown LA like that is guaranteed to leak.

Agree. I see the logos, and it's also a very Telsa-styled headlamp assembly in general. Also note, the high hood line contour is very consistent with the car's high hood line under the cover. Also, background, high-society right there. Where did this picture come from?

Note the red logo (reflection?) in the bottom left of the image. This headlamp assembly is most definitely not the Mazda one referenced. And it looks 100% LED to me, including the LEDs encircling the perimeter over the top and the exterior bottom portion. Very tesla-like, similar to the DRL layout on the X. Same with the rest of the styling of what we can see. I think I also recognize the surrounding buildings.. Hmm...

Looks like an X to my eyes.

That blue one from Jalopnik is almost certainly an X. Seems a bit squatty, but I think it's the camera angle and distortion. Besides the door handles seem to give it away. I'm not expecting the adjoining door handles on the Model 3, but I guess we'll see here in a couple hours.

according to car and driver a leaked photo

Car & Driver headline updated...
Tesla Model 3 EV Leaked: Now You See It? [Update: Maybe Not]

UPDATE: The image comes from this video of the Model X, but the pictured car has a different front fascia than that electric crossover. It’s possible that this is a prototype or a styling buck for the Model X, as the production version lacks this vehicle’s black “grille.” We won’t have to wait too much longer to know what the actual Model 3 will look like, however; stay tuned for more info.

what about the blue car. mirrors are two tone, and it appears even lighter than the new blue. Arachnid tires. front looks like an S but not as tall. Could just be perspective though
Definitely an X. The two tone on the mirror is just the chrome strip on the bottom. Definitely the current blue color also. Perspective is making it look not as tall.