Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WeatherTech floor mats are in development

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought Weather Tech's black rubber generic mats for $49.95 for a set of 4. They fit fine and are a bargain compared to what they are going to get for custom MX mats. They are easy to trim and available now from either Weather Tech direct or AutoZone.

I might buy the custom ones for the trunk and frunk when they are available since I haven't found any generic ones that work.

Seriously? Driver, passenger and second row? That's AWESOME. No was thinking of making my kids walk behind the car ;) can you post a link? Maybe a photo of your car (esp the second row!!)

I got the Lloyd email as well. But my issue with them is that they don't cover the sides of the rear space (3rd row folded down). I will wait for weathertech or husky to make rubberized mats.

So I confirmed directly with WT that they are only making the Digifit liners NOT the all weather. NowDigifits are rubber but I think far less good looking that by the all weather. Lloyds does make two rear cargo mats - one that covers the seats folded and one that covers just the small area. There was a rubbery smell when I opened the shipping box but it dissipated quickly :)

Sunny Cheema at EV everything is AWESOME! I needed my lloyds mats super fast due to a smiling trio and he was incredibly responsive and took personal responsibility to make sure I got them perfectly. The mats are great and perfectly made for the car - I covered every inch (kids and dog) and he gave me a great deal - perfect customer service like his is pretty priceless.

The Worth-Mats look interesting, haven't seen them before. They seem to create a small shelf between the 2 seats in the 2nd row (6-seat variant).

I have the Topfit ones (only using the driver/passenger) and they work fine. It comes with a carpet too, which isn't great for hard Canadian winters, so I've added a generic mat for now. I'll probably replace them with Tesla-branded Weathertech when they become available.

The Worth-Mats look interesting, haven't seen them before. They seem to create a small shelf between the 2 seats in the 2nd row (6-seat variant).

I have the Topfit ones (only using the driver/passenger) and they work fine. It comes with a carpet too, which isn't great for hard Canadian winters, so I've added a generic mat for now. I'll probably replace them with Tesla-branded Weathertech when they become available.

Just curious, why aren't you using the second and third row mats? Also, is your Vin greater than F022381? Supposedly the layout/measurements change a bit from before. I asked Tesla and they have no idea when their mats will be in stock again and the mats for Vin greater than F022381 could be a year away.