TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WeatherTech Floor Mats - Tesla Model S - Driver and Front Passenger - Like New

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Triumphz28, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

WeatherTech Floor Mats - Tesla Model S - Driver and Front Passenger - New Anchor Style Design

Price Firm: $100

Pickup in Torrance, CA 90505

Shipping to Lower 48 states: $25.00

WeatherTech 444581 Black Front Floor Liner For 2012-2017 Tesla Model S
    Screenshot_20170409-212552.jpg

444571-2.jpg
    Description
    The WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving 'absolute interior protection'! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit over the door sill...no muss-no fuss!

• The WeatherTech(R) FloorLiner™ DigitalFit(R) Accurately And Completely Lines The Interior Carpet Giving "Absolute Interior Protection™"
    • Digital Laser Measurements Of Interior Surfaces Offer A Consistently Perfect Fit
    • A Patent Pending High Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) Material Allows For A Rigid Core For Strength While Offering Surface Friction To The Carpet, As Well As Tactile Feel To The Surface
    • Advanced Surfacing Creates Channels That Carry Fluids And Debris To A Lower Reservoir With Further Channeling To Help Minimize Fluid Movement While Driving
    • Once Fluids Become Trapped In The Reservoir, Away From Shoes And Clothing, They Are Easily Removed From The WeatherTech(R) FloorLiner™ DigitalFit(R) Over The Door Sill. No Muss-No Fuss
    Specifications
    Size: Front
    Color: Black
    TESLA MODEL S
    2012 - 2014

Screenshot_20170409-212552.jpg

444571-2.jpg

2. EXOTIC1

EXOTIC1 Member

If you want to sell for $75 shipped let me know

3. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

These Like New in box WeatherTech front Floor Mats are still available for sale!!!!

4. Triumphz28

Triumphz28 Member

Actual Pictures of WeatherTech FloorLiner Floor Mats - Ready for Pickup Today!!!!

20170419_085650_1024x768.jpg

20170419_111924_1024x1136.jpg

5. MY LINAC

MY LINAC New Member

If Weather Tech front floor liners are still available, I will take them.
    Please call Edward in Placerville CA 530 647 1011 for my info, etc.

• Like x 1