Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WeatherUnderground commends Tesla and Chevy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice video. I wonder why Toyota dropped their Rav4 EV? It seemed to get far better range than advertised and the Rav4 is so popular. I can't believe Toyota doesn't have a single BEV at the moment. I guess they thought the Prius was somehow enough. Bad planning TM.

Nice video. I wonder why Toyota dropped their Rav4 EV? It seemed to get far better range than advertised and the Rav4 is so popular. I can't believe Toyota doesn't have a single BEV at the moment. I guess they thought the Prius was somehow enough. Bad planning TM.

Toyota is making room for the two dozen Mirai soon to flood into California.

Last edited:
Just as an aside, I'd like to return the favor by giving the nod to WUnderground as the best weather site out there. I've been a PWS contributor for years in multiple locations and it's definitely my go-to weather app and website. I was pretty disappointed to see weather.com/The Weather Channel buy them out, but it appears to have been an influx of cash and an overall improvement in design.

Toyota is more aligned with ISIS (who prefers Toyota) and big Oil than they are with saving Western Civilization and the planet. Always look at who drives a Toyota and remember: they are against the First World and its advancements of science, self and community improvement, and moral well being. That's why Toyotas drive in the fast lane at 43MPH with no obstructions in front of them except their own psyche.

For a while, I thought they were simply the Japanese equivalent of United State's GM, but now, with GM coming out with the Bolt, I have to wonder: was I wrong all these years to be thinking of GM as the American Toyota?

I was with you, thinking the Rav4 EV was one of Toyota's saving graces. But now that you revealed to me they nixed their only real clean vehicle, now I think you're on to something: Toyota behind the scenes is uncharacteristically pro-oil unlike most other manufacturers. Toyota had the benefit of reputation among a certain crowd of being an outsider, an alternative to the old guard, a nimble and responsive brand that made something more reliable and better than the prior crowd, and I thought once they got the taste of electric, they would really like it and before you knew it they'd be all over with it. But, all that has been laid bare, and that phony story no longer holds.

Come to think of it, isn't Toyota the name of the company that went all-in with Hydrogen? Hydrogen is great, but why are they so afraid to move forward with it? They have the cash. Or do they? They must have ponied up their cash someplace that tied it up with ISIS-types, and now they're stuck wishing they hadn't, or worse, they're run by them.

Cool... never eve realized they had videos... much less on non weather related stuff.

They are my go-to source for weather prognostication... and as an aside, the release notes on their app updates are hilarious...