TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Web Browser Favorites

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by SF_Ben, Mar 29, 2014.

1. SF_Ben

SF_Ben Member

Hi there. New owner here, on day 4. Amazing experience so far and for the most part have been figuring things out. One thing I can't seem to get to work is saving a website as a favorite in the web browser. It let's me save a site but when I go to the favorites tab, no sites are listed. Can't find anything on this on the forum so wondering if it's a known issue or something with my car (or user error). Anyone else having this issue?

2. JerryNycom

JerryNycom Member

3. WeazL

WeazL Moderator - Hawaii

agreed; reboot.

hold down both rotatry knobs on the wheel at the same time until the infotainment display goes blank. (5-10 seconds). then you can let go and the system will reboot and hopefully fix the issue.

4. SF_Ben

SF_Ben Member

Rebooted worked. And the cool thing was that after reboot, all the sites I had tried saving were already there so didn't have to do them again.

5. darthvdr

darthvdr Member

It is a bit slow though with 3G. That's my only gripe.

6. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

can you watch p0rn on it? ZGWvp.png

7. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

You'll have to wait till you finish high school. :tongue: