TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Web Browser (only) does not work. All other internet devices do.

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by eRandall38, Oct 1, 2014.

1. eRandall38

eRandall38 Member

My web browser does not load. It shows the circle arrow or x for refresh/stop refreshing. But never refreshes. I have tried many sites including google and tesla. I have soft restarted a couple times but still won't load anything. Other internet devices such as internet radio and nav (not sure if this is internet based) work just fine.

Anyone experience this and what did they do?

2. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

Have you rebooted the center screen?

3. eRandall38

eRandall38 Member

Yes rebooted three times. One time the internet readio stopped working, so I did it again and internet radio worked but still no web browser.

4. eRandall38

eRandall38 Member

Nobody else experienced this? I talked to service about it and they said they would open a case. They also mentioned a lot of owners know more than they do because of "forums" lol. So I figured someone here might have dealt with it before.

5. Jabushey

Jabushey Member

Similar problem here. Very new car. 52367. Browser not responding, Internet radio does. Tried reboot. No go. Maybe related to first attempt to connect on Wifi. Doesn't work on wifi or 3G now. Will call SC tomorrow.