Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Webinar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email last week in regards to a "get to know your Model 3" webinar. I RSVP'd for today at 7p est and big surprise:rolleyes:... There's no Webinar. When I click info it says 11/20 at 5-6p.
Has anyone attended this Webinar. It is just going over the basics?

Its been 13 months since I bought my M3. I have never received an email about a "get to know your Model 3" webinar. Maybe it's something new since I bought the car. OR, maybe it's a scam. Where did this email originate? Did it come from Tesla or a third party? Did you have to RSVP or not? Did it ask you for any personal information?

Its been 13 months since I bought my M3. I have never received an email about a "get to know your Model 3" webinar. Maybe it's something new since I bought the car. OR, maybe it's a scam. Where did this email originate? Did it come from Tesla or a third party? Did you have to RSVP or not? Did it ask you for any personal information?
It's not a scam. It's simply a webinar... That's it. Just curious if anyone knew what it covers.

True to Tesla, they messed up the date/time and sent an "oops sorry" Email with the correct time.