Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Website Change - Non-PUP gone lower price....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was the price before? I compared my Performance Stealth price (with Inductions) to building a new order with PUP, and price comes out to be exactly the same. I originally ordered in March and changed to Stealth P when Inductions became available.

If I remember correctly Performance was 8k over LR price, and now it appears to be 10k more. I guess they dropped LR by 2k from the time I ordered. Very interesting.

What was the price before? I compared my Performance Stealth price (with Inductions) to building a new order with PUP, and price comes out to be exactly the same. I originally ordered in March and changed to Stealth P when Inductions became available.

If I remember correctly Performance was 8k over LR price, and now it appears to be 10k more. I guess they dropped LR by 2k from the time I ordered. Very interesting.

Our current order which is LR AWD, Blue with black interior and tow hitch is $54,990. If you make the same exact car now it's $51,990 so 3K cheaper. Just emailed our SA, pretty sure we will get the updated price

Pretty incredible. Sucks for those that just took delivery and are taking a $3k hit off the bat.

Typical though. When I bought my current ice car I got one of the first ones in the country and paid sticker...a few months later they were taking 3-5k off and advertising lease deals.

I know that’s a little different bc msrp didn’t change...but same financial hit nonetheless.

Why would we have to call a sales advisor? Shouldn’t Tesla just adjust our MVPA. Kind of glad I wait until June 29th to place our order. I wonder what other surprises they have up their sleeve, matte finish on console, finish the blackout look, heater steering wheel?