Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Website Change - Non-PUP gone lower price....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my SC about adjusting my stealth induction order down by $1k and they said I could either keep the order as is or change to a PUP performance to get the $1k. Went to two different advisors and a manager and got the same answer.

Seems like they will build the order as is, but won’t give me a credit.

I kept the stealth induction order.

I was also just told the same thing by my advisor. I can't justify effectively paying $1k more for the inductions over the Ubers, or actually $3k more when you consider the performance at the updated $59990 base price qualifies for $2k CA rebate.

On the fence now about switching Stealth to either Performance or AWD Inductions.

Person in chat told me yesterday that I will get price adjustment in 48 hours - and I have Stealth with Inductions also. Its quiet likely that the change will not go through. I definitely don't want Inductions enough to pay 1k more for them, so I will be moving back to AWD. I can't have regular performance because I need higher clearance due to constant flooding in my area. While I will lose $100 I will be eligible for the referral reward, so it will offset some of the loss.

I was also just told the same thing by my advisor. I can't justify effectively paying $1k more for the inductions over the Ubers, or actually $3k more when you consider the performance at the updated $59990 base price qualifies for $2k CA rebate.

On the fence now about switching Stealth to either Performance or AWD Inductions.

If it helps, when I stuck w/ the stealth, I got a VIN very quickly (had to drop the hitch and order it apart.)

Reactions: slamper
Person in chat told me yesterday that I will get price adjustment in 48 hours - and I have Stealth with Inductions also. Its quiet likely that the change will not go through. I definitely don't want Inductions enough to pay 1k more for them, so I will be moving back to AWD. I can't have regular performance because I need higher clearance due to constant flooding in my area. While I will lose $100 I will be eligible for the referral reward, so it will offset some of the loss.

I was also told I'd get the credit and then got another text later "hold up..." :(

I was also told I'd get the credit and then got another text later "hold up..." :(
Oh :( ... I have had virtually no communication from Tesla since my order in March, so I don't even expect to get a negative text - just get ignored.

If it helps, when I stuck w/ the stealth, I got a VIN very quickly (had to drop the hitch and order it apart.)
It explains why there was radio silence from Tesla since I moved to Stealth. I'd drop the hitch in a second. Originally added it to save $200 on post-delivery installation.