TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Website to know about location of other chargers?

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by gowthamn, Apr 16, 2017.

1. gowthamn

gowthamn Science

Is there any website where I learn about other charging networks other than the supercharger network.
    I would like to mention Source and Destination location and would like to see all the chargers in between.

2. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

Plugshare.com has just about every charging station known to man, and you can set filters to show or hide the types you're interested in. It's also an iPhone or android app. If you register you can post comments about your experience at the location.

If you access the plugshare app from the browser in the car you can filter for hotels. To do so from your computer you can use the Tesla emulation at Tesla.plugshare.com. Apparently the folks at plugshare don't think that's useful info for anyone other than Tesla oowners (and they're probably right).

• Informative x 3
  3. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

I agree with previous post that PlugShare has been biggest help for me and I travel regularly in my X and always looking for best charging options when out of town.

4. EV Revolution

EV Revolution Member

I think EV Tripplaner is great for showing itinerary, and you can select your car, temperature, wind...

Here is a list of some sites that you can use:

EV Tripplanner

Supercharge.info

CEC DC fast chargers

Plugshare.com

Tesla.com Findus

5. miimura

miimura Active Member

One correction - the CEC DC Fast Chargers link above is a look into the future. None of the Grant Funded sites on that map exist yet. Only the chargers represented by the pins listed under "Existing DCFC Sites" on that map exist, and you would be far better off looking for those on PlugShare. I know because I made the map.

• Informative x 1
  6. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

• Like x 1