TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wedding at the Factory tonight?

Discussion in 'California' started by beingpaulp, Mar 22, 2015.

1. beingpaulp

beingpaulp Member

I picked up my new MS around lunch today, it was pretty busy and the guy told me it was Friends & Family day today, so all the people there were F&F of the employees. The parking lot looked pretty packed for a Saturday as well.

Tonight I came back and there was a long line of cars leaving, as well as a ton of cars still in the parking lot. As I was charging, a woman in a white wedding gown walked past carrying a bouquet.

Did someone get married there? Who knows more info? I'm curious more than anything.

2. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

A model S engineer and a model X engineer were married. They are going to be working on model 3.

3. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

I think Andrew is prepping for open mic night...

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Clever. I know the Model 3 is going to be smaller, but did not expect it to be the size of a baby. New auto market segment?

5. jordanthompson

jordanthompson 2010 2.0 Sport, VIN 0683

I had a smart-ass response but after I posted saw that it was already covered...

Congrats to them both ☺

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

It was an employee party that had a "cocktail attire" dress code, so I suppose it could have looked like a wedding.