Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Week and a half in and loving it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well we're a week and half in to having our Titanium 90D and have to say what a great car it is.
Used our first Supercharger at Heathrow today, I new they were fast but didn't realise quite how fast and off to Suffolk tomorrow so will use the Supercharger at Elveden.

Best thing we could have done is to get a Model S, we are 100% electric now as the other car is a Leaf, great for the station run only charge it once a week.

Soon to be having solar panels fitted to house along with a powerwall

Cheers
Gary

You're obviously new here, this forum is currently only for people complaining about v8, AP and/or the music player! Get with it!

(but, other than that; congrats on the great car, you'll never look back (until v8.1))

• Funny
Reactions: Xenius
Thanks - I guess as v8 came within a couple of days of getting the car I hadn't got used to the previous version but so far not heard anything that is an issue for me

Cheers
G

You're obviously new here, this forum is currently only for people complaining about v8, AP and/or the music player! Get with it!

(but, other than that; congrats on the great car, you'll never look back (until v8.1))

Gary, glad to hear you are enjoying your new S! Please post in the Tesla Energy subforum on TMC about your Powerwall installation when it happens. I have had mine for almost 2 months and it is working great.

Thanks - will do, we're hanging fire for a bit to see what the v2 brings then will go for it, already measured up and shade assessed so will be good to go soon.

Can't believe how I ribbed my neighbour when he got his Model S in April 2015 offering to tow him when he runs out of battery LOL and now we are a 100% EV household heading down the solar and power wall road

Thanks! Apart from driving the Leaf to the station for the daily commute (no way I'm parking the Model S at the station all day) its the Tesla all the way, currently on our first longer trip to Suffolk 110miles what a great car! used the Autopilot a fair bit charged up at Thetford, I knew the Superchargers were fast but charging at over 400 mph I didn't expect quite amazing at makes journeys a dream. We've already decided to take it down to the South of France next summer