Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weekend Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are closed on Sundays. They can schedule on Saturdays if it's not full. Since I'm in SolCal to pickup on Saturday it needs to be scheduled 7 days in advance meaning you probably can't pick it up on the earliest Saturday. I was given a 2 week pickup at Costa Mesa on a Saturday or pick it up at any time on a weekday.

There was no problem picking it up on a Saturday in San Diego. I got the call on a Tuesday and was given multiple choices of times the very next Saturday. At the delivery center, my rep said they were delivering about 16 cars that day. It looked like 2 owners were scheduled every 30 minutes from when they opened. When I left by noon, there were only like 2-3 cars left that had no one sitting in them yet.

There was no problem picking it up on a Saturday in San Diego. I got the call on a Tuesday and was given multiple choices of times the very next Saturday. At the delivery center, my rep said they were delivering about 16 cars that day. It looked like 2 owners were scheduled every 30 minutes from when they opened. When I left by noon, there were only like 2-3 cars left that had no one sitting in them yet.

Maybe just Marina Del Ray and Costa Mesa was full on Saturdays. Both was May 5th for me if I wanted weekend so i'm taking a day off work to pick it up today.