TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Weekend Deliveries

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by octoad, Apr 22, 2018.

1. octoad

octoad Member

How flexible is Tesla with scheduling deliveries on weekend days?

2. sperkin

sperkin Member

They are closed on Sundays. They can schedule on Saturdays if it's not full. Since I'm in SolCal to pickup on Saturday it needs to be scheduled 7 days in advance meaning you probably can't pick it up on the earliest Saturday. I was given a 2 week pickup at Costa Mesa on a Saturday or pick it up at any time on a weekday.

3. SDKoala

SDKoala Model 3 LR RWD

There was no problem picking it up on a Saturday in San Diego. I got the call on a Tuesday and was given multiple choices of times the very next Saturday. At the delivery center, my rep said they were delivering about 16 cars that day. It looked like 2 owners were scheduled every 30 minutes from when they opened. When I left by noon, there were only like 2-3 cars left that had no one sitting in them yet.

4. sperkin

sperkin Member

Maybe just Marina Del Ray and Costa Mesa was full on Saturdays. Both was May 5th for me if I wanted weekend so i'm taking a day off work to pick it up today.