Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m glad I found this thread…I came home tonight and parked next to my model X plaid and heard the whining noise. I thought I was going crazy with the frequency it was making. I’m having charging port issues with My X and figured it was something else related to it….either way i guess im glad to know im not alone.

I forgot to add I am on 2022.28.1 and just updated yesterday when I started hearing the noise

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy Two Tone
Yeah decided not to play with fire. As much as I really want the new status bar, I’d much rather not have it then deal with this malarkey. I’ll sit on my 2022.24.5.
I had 28.1 pushed to my Plaid as well and it was downloaded when it had WiFi connection. Any way to stop it to “install” since I prefer to sit on 24.5 in view of the loud whining sounds that everyone has been reporting?

I had 28.1 pushed to my Plaid as well and it was downloaded when it had WiFi connection. Any way to stop it to “install” since I prefer to sit on 24.5 in view of the loud whining sounds that everyone has been reporting?
Just don't click install. :D I've waited through THREE updates now. I had 2022.24.6, 2022.28.1 and now 2022.28.2 pushed. I haven't installed any of these. Waiting for someone to install to the latest 2022.28.2 and report back.

Reactions: BonB