Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one way to do a soft reboot. If you have access to the touch screen it's easier to do a full soft reboot with Controls > Safety and Security > Power Off If you don't have access to touch screen do a full soft reboot by pressing brake and press and hold both scroll wheels and both buttons above the scroll wheels (some people call this “the Four Finger Reset”). Press the brake peddle after 5 minutes to restart. A hard reboot involves disconnecting the 12V to remove power to the systems.
Does one needs to remove frunk liner to access 12V? MX Plaid...

Mine appeared about 3wks ago, there is a update coming in Nov that is supposed to fix it. Check the news, no need to try so many things.
Meanwhile my Titanium Carbon Fiber Flux Capacitor is Arcing with harmonic high frequency, high voltage,high temperature, and wearing itself out. All because Tesla is dragging their heels on communication, transparency and a software fix. Great Scott..:eek::cool:

Reactions: MitchMitch
Meanwhile my Titanium Carbon Fiber Flux Capacitor is Arcing with harmonic high frequency, high voltage,high temperature, and wearing itself out. All because Tesla is dragging their heels on communication, transparency and a software fix. Great Scott..:eek::cool:
I had this problem too. Turned out I had to adjust capacitor below 1.21 gigawatts. Problem went away.

Reactions: MitchMitch
Seems to me that Tesla has to prioritize this fix. Service centers all over the country/world have to be full of cars making this awful noise. It literally would create an impossible working environment. At my experience at my local service center, there are usually several Refresh S and X cars inside at any point in time.

Reactions: DBV1
Seems to me that Tesla has to prioritize this fix. Service centers all over the country/world have to be full of cars making this awful noise. It literally would create an impossible working environment. At my experience at my local service center, there are usually several Refresh S and X cars inside at any point in time.
Good point. The SC employees probably are hands off. They don't want to wake the cars up because it would be so noisy. We should stage a buzz in. Everyone with this buzz should go to SC.

Last edited:
Noise still here in my X after updating to 2022.28.2.

The service centers must be overwhelmed with this problem and the noise inside them must be unbearable for the technicians. Have to believe Tesla is trying to fix this update quickly, right?