Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird FWD window problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I was driving home last night with passenger FWD open. When I got on a freeway, I pulled the appropriate button up to close the window. Once on the freeway, I've noticed a sound like the window is still open. I checked and yep, still 1/4 open. Pulled the button up again to automatically close. Window goes up a few inches and goes back down to half way point. Tried several times, same thing. Was finally able to close it all the way by short bursts of button pulling. Weird. Do I need to do a reset or take it in?

Thank you, I am having a FALCON DOOR window issue. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Front Door Windows Calibration
Method 1
With the door closed, roll the window all the way down with a "soft click" (not the full down click). Hold the window down for at least 5 seconds after it is fully closed.
Roll the window back up with a soft click (not full up) and hold the window all the way up for at least 5 seconds.

Thank you, I am having a FALCON DOOR window issue. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Front Door Windows Calibration
Method 1
With the door closed, roll the window all the way down with a "soft click" (not the full down click). Hold the window down for at least 5 seconds after it is fully closed.
Roll the window back up with a soft click (not full up) and hold the window all the way up for at least 5 seconds.
Works the same way