Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird Nav issue today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dolfs

Supporting Member
On a small trip today my Nav was doing some weird things. First of all, it seems to propose an odd route to my destination. I started driving, but where it made sense I deviated from the route to what I would consider "normal" and routing adapted, but it kept suggesting weird things. See attached picture of screen for example:
1666648218455.jpeg

Right where I was it had just suggested the little red bypass, essentially off-ramp and continue straight across intersection to on-ramp. There was no red or orange traffic so this made no sense. It had done similar twice earlier, but I failed to capture it.

And then, up ahead it proposed a rather round-about way of getting from 280N onto 85N where there actually is a "normal" exit/entry off to the right (green). This is not new, it has been there for years. Same here too: no traffic issues. Once I actually moved onto the "green" exit, it immediately adapted and showed the green in blue, so it knew that section of road was there.

Bizarre. Anybody experienced this? Solutions (other then possibly a reboot). I am on 2022.36.2 and a recent map (a few months ago).