TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Weird noise and AC not blowing cold air

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by wqu06, Jun 21, 2017.

1. wqu06

wqu06 Member

I Noticed a weird electrical sound coming from the front passenger suspension of my Model X. Didn't think much of it since the car makes weird noises from time to time, but my driver air vent also stopped blowing cold air and started to make a weird noise when the fan speed is high. Passenger side air vent seems to be working fine. After leaving my car over night, the noise stopped in the morning. Haven't had a chance to see if the AC is working again on the driver side but plan on still driving it it work.

Anyone experience this same kind of issue? Should I be concerned and avoid driving until I have ranger service take a look at it?

2. scottm

scottm Active Member

Is it like a muffled "meow" sound?

This is happening lately in some Teslas..

3. wqu06

wqu06 Member

Nah, it sounded like two electrical wires making contact intermittently. Apologies, I thought I posted on the Model X forum and didn't realize this was the S forum.