Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird Request- Supercharger in South Hill, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I posted it under "off topic." We just left the South Hill, VA supercharger at Kahill's restaurant. There are numerous cats there that are nothing but fur and bones. We fed this one cat (a pure love bug) some beef jerky because thats all we had in the car with us. I asked the server if he could feed this one cat in particular since the kittens looked okay (still nursing it seems). He said he'll bring out scraps later on in the day. This one cat was such a sweetheart. Shr looked like a tan and brown tabby (medium hair). She just cried for love and food/water. If it were up to me, I'd take her with me since she was so loving and hungry. Of course my husband wouldn't allow it.

My request is that if any of you guys swing by there to charge, could you bring some dry food/cat treats/water in a bowl. If you see cats, throw some food near the dumpster area. I hate to see these animals starve to death. It truly broke my heart to leave the one cat stranded. Again, its just a request. Thank you guys for your time!

Instead of feeding the cats scraps, I think it would be more humane to call a local shelter and have someone come pick them up. Then they can be offered for adoption and hopefully find a good home.

Feeding them and leaving them homeless will just lead to more and more homeless cats. The longer they are homeless, the more feral they will become and the less chance they will have of being adopted.