Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird vin # on New MX Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello - I’m a newbie and please forgive the stupid question. I ordered a MX at the begging of Sep and was told it would likely show up the last couple of weeks in Sept. Every day when I have logged in to check delivery it changes from 9/22-9/26, 9/23-9/27, and today it's 9/21-9/27. Tonight I checked the VIN and the last 6 of the VIN is 30076. Looking at the tracker that series goes back to Feb 2019. Am I reading too much into this or is it possible that they are cleaning out the old inventory?

Hello - I’m a newbie and please forgive the stupid question. I ordered a MX at the begging of Sep and was told it would likely show up the last couple of weeks in Sept. Every day when I have logged in to check delivery it changes from 9/22-9/26, 9/23-9/27, and today it's 9/21-9/27. Tonight I checked the VIN and the last 6 of the VIN is 30076. Looking at the tracker that series goes back to Feb 2019. Am I reading too much into this or is it possible that they are cleaning out the old inventory?
30076 = 5 digits...

In February, 2019, the serial numbers were in the 150,000 range...

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and r0xx0r