TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Welcome George Blankenship!

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by widodh, Jan 11, 2012.

1. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

#1 widodh, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
    Recently a new user, GeorgeB registered and started posting on the forum.

For those who don't know who George Blankenship is: Vice President of Design and Store Development at Tesla Motors.

I think everybody is happy with George registering here and participating in this great community, but there is a side-note:

It's great to see that Tesla reads this forum a lot, so keep posting your great ideas and keep up the discussions!

But we should however prevent spamming George with PM's and asking him direct questions as he (like he says), for lots of reasons, can't answer them.

2. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Well said, and welcome (back) George!

3. dmckinstry

dmckinstry Model S - U.S. P - #1649

Yes indeed George. And it's nice to know directly that you do hang out here. I know your time is valuable to us all, so we won't burden you with questions until you want to volunteer.

4. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

It is good to see that Tesla Motors is committed to build a great product. I think Mr. B will find some very insightful commentary as well.

5. EV_de

EV_de Model SP10/XP9 EU ZOE#47

Welcome !

homer-prays-knee.jpg

6. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

Could we sticky this one? This would be the "Don't ask George!" topic instead of the "Ask George?"

7. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

Now that we know how popular TMC forum is inside of Tesla, let's stand back from cluttering the forum with nonsense posts. The impact on productivity of Tesla employees is putting Model S launch date at jeopardy! :biggrin:

8. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

George Blankenship isn't the only Tesla employee on here. Some Roadster owners have had calls and PM's in the past answering questions or clarifying issues for us. Pretty cool really.....

9. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

A good idea regardless...

10. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I suspect a lot of employees keep an eye on the forum (on their own time presumably) just to see what people are saying. There are a lot of lurkers here. Only 1294 of the 6883 members have ever posted a message. The entire company could be watching and we'd never notice. :tongue:

11. EV_de

EV_de Model SP10/XP9 EU ZOE#47

... the Admin could check the ISP / Browser - IP adresses ....:rolleyes:

12. Zextraterrestrial

I posted something a while ago about not getting information from the original rep I had and I got an apology/new contact e-mail later that day from another rep. Pretty cool. ( I ordered around the time I think they were changing locations in Palo Alto or some other restructuring was going on)