Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Welcome to 2021, MCU1?

JustMe

Nov 21, 2016
Conroe
Looks like 2021.24.25 might finally bring MCU1 cars to 2021

Anyone knows what will be in it?
I just installed 2021.24.25.1

This release has:

Minor cold weather improvements
“Additional enhancements have been made to improve the overall experience of your Tesla vehicle in cold weather.”

Remain connected to WiFi in drive
“To remain connected to WiFi when shifting into gear, tap the WiFi icon > WiFi Settings > Remain connected in drive. This is especially useful for users who wish to use their hotspots for connectivity.”

Language support
Finnish, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian, and Russian

RescueWagon

May 28, 2021
Godley, TX
2021.24.25 was installed on my 14 P85D on Oct 11th
2021.24.25.1 got installed Oct 14th.
I didn't even get a chance to drive it and see what 2021.24.25 was all about before it was updated with .1
Was there an issue that prompted another update so quickly?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC