Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Welcome to Tesla' document?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed this. When I log into My.TeslaMotors.com, I now see a document called 'Welcome to Tesla'.
Unfortunately, clicking on this leads to https://my.teslamotors.com/sites/default/files/blog_attachments/us-en_post_order_packet_.pdf which is 404ing right now.
Anyone else see this? Any idea what the document is? I'm intrigued by the name 'post-order packet' :smile:

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 5.27.00 PM.png

Thanks for the tip. Try again, my document downloaded.
Eleven page PDF. Contents:

Your Next Steps Before Delivery

 Frequently Asked Questions and Important Contacts
 Leasing Highlights

 Next Steps for your Trade-In

 My Tesla Guide

 Charging at Home
 240v Outlet Installation Guide
 Charging on the Go
 Mobile App Guide

Thanks for posting the link. I confirmed on 12/2 and do not have the link on my 'My Tesla' yet. I think a lot of the information is not accurate just yet. For example they mention that the estimated delivery date will be listed on the home screen, but I am pretty sure I will not see any such thing soon. I have a 90D on order. 6 Seats with Autopilot, Premium Upgrades etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I was not paying attention, because I do have it now too.

Ok - I saw the doc too when I ordered My X on Saturday. Stupid me - I didn't download it at the time. But the next night (Sunday) Tesla did a major maintenance on their site - and removed any reference to Model X Guides PDF. And the link doesn't work either (404).
For those who have downloaded it or can still see it on their MyTesla page - please send me a copy of that. I glanced over it and think it had some useful information.