Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Welcome to WEEK 17!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
US AP2 missed 14.2 completely. Only service ticket AP2 US people seem to have gotten it. I believe that is more significant than new maps. It has to be a new feature they have for us (only). They gave MCU1, nav, and browser updates to everyone else and we'll get them as well as hopefully something new (I guess in 2018.18...).

Reactions: arcus
US AP2 missed 14.2 completely. Only service ticket AP2 US people seem to have gotten it. I believe that is more significant than new maps. It has to be a new feature they have for us (only). They gave MCU1, nav, and browser updates to everyone else and we'll get them as well as hopefully something new (I guess in 2018.18...).

Hopefully... I'd say at the rate I've seen they will probably push out 2018.16 this week some time. They seem to release the previous week's build.

Reactions: croman
Hopefully... I'd say at the rate I've seen they will probably push out 2018.16 this week some time. They seem to release the previous week's build.

You're probably right that it will be a 2018.16 flavor released in week 17 or 18. I just have been watching 2018.14.2 go to only non-US AP2 cars and a new feature is the only thing that makes sense.

I was just about to post this.... I think we will be getting 2018.16, and the heck with 14.2... :D

Bjorn just got *another* loaner with, yes, 2018.14.2 and I had to tell him it was the new version with the hot browser, he's not been keeping up, with his vacation and Nimber trips.. LOL!

And, yeah, week x does appear to come out in week x+1, unless it's screwed up like 14 was. They do do some QA before they push it out... :rolleyes: