Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well, it is the fast car of all time. :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
0cop.jpg

Well, thats what happens if you disobey the law. I bet Starman is losing his license and his car is getting impounded.
And to think it’s the officer that had to be Photoshopped into this pic...
As funny as this comment is, it is a very profound observation. Just over a year or two ago, I am sure most of us would have thought the officer is the real deal and everything else is photo shopped.

You know, of all the things I imagined we'd have in the future I never once imagined a Tesla in orbit around the sun.

Douglas Adams only lived for 49 years, but a part of him will last almost an eternity.

It's pretty fitting that his book is in a Tesla.

From Wikipedia:

"Adams was known as an advocate for environmentalism and conservation, as a lover of fast cars, cameras, technological innovation and the Apple Macintosh, and as a "devout atheist"."

You know, of all the things I imagined we'd have in the future I never once imagined a Tesla in orbit around the sun.

Douglas Adams only lived for 49 years, but a part of him will last almost an eternity.

It's pretty fitting that his book is in a Tesla.

From Wikipedia:

"Adams was known as an advocate for environmentalism and conservation, as a lover of fast cars, cameras, technological innovation and the Apple Macintosh, and as a "devout atheist"."
No, the books on board are Asimov's Foundation series. The quote on the screen was from Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Just being pedantic.

• Informative
Reactions: S4WRXTTCS
No, you are being accurate. Which is appreciated. :)
Especially by me, and especially in this day and age of inaccuracy. Where pretty much every article on it is wrong in some way. Either they get the car wrong (they confuse it with the new one) or they say it's going to mars.

I feel kinda bad for the aliens that come across this car. What are they supposed to make of the "Don't Panic" sign on the dash?

It's going to be pretty frustrating especially after they spend years decoding the Asimov's Foundation Series only to come up empty.

Last edited:
I feel kinda bad for the aliens that come across this car. What are they supposed to make of the "Don't Panic" sign on the dash?

It's going to be pretty frustrating especially after they spend years decoding the Asimov's Foundation Series only to come up empty.

Of course, space-traveling aliens will immediately recognize the DON'T PANIC message in the car as the same one printed in large friendly letters on the cover of their own copy of the HItchhiker's Guide :)