Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well me and my Wife have been thinking...........................

Model S P100D or Model X P100D

• P100D Model S

Votes: 52 61.2%
  • P100D Model X

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Color: Midnight Silver Metallic

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Deep Blue Metallic

Votes: 46 54.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can't go wrong no matter which style or color you choose. Both styles have their advantages. Color -- well that is even more subjective. I didn't think I'd like titanium until I spotted a titanium Model X at an EV event this month. It was breathtaking. I've yet to see an unattractive Tesla!

If you're planning on doing any road-tripping, the X for sure. Had an S which I loved, but now have the X which I love even more. So easy to get in and out of, big windshield great when touring, and Razz the Wonder Dog has several places to curl up.
My next Tesla may be a Model X for those reasons. I expect the center row to fold completely flat and it will have the next generation of AP hardware by that time. Deep blue is gorgeous and was my original color choice but I'm too lazy (and cheap) to wash it every few days.

You need an X in deep blue metallic, honestly we drive the X more than the S. No matter what you hear on this forum it is more incredible once you own and drive one. The S is sleeker and a beautiful vehicle, but just different than the X, so if you have both its a winner.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
Well like the title says we have been think about getting another Tesla!! :) and are definitely confused on which one were going to go for we definitely getting a P100D. Doesn't matter if its an S or X! I just would love here some feedback on which one you guys think we should order!
since you already own a Model S, you should get a Model X of course. Shouldn't even be a question.