Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well, my Model S is totalled now :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

austinEV

May 16, 2013
Austin
Came out this morning to see this. I have to buy a new Tesla now.

2015-06-16 08.37.59_good.jpg

Have you checked your hood lately?

View attachment 84284

I am sure that is exactly what is going on!

It's been quite the year for wolf spiders at my place. I found one that was so large that when I disturbed it and it dropped to the ground I could hear its body weight hitting and hear it running away.
This one that disabled my car is pretty small in comparison. I have also seen some full on tarantulas but they don't scare me for some reason.

Hopefully it didn't deposit a bunch of spider eggs somewhere in the interior which will hatch one day while you're driving and flood the interior with baby spiderlings ... because that would be truly awful.

Best to just have it towed away at this point.

Hopefully it didn't deposit a bunch of spider eggs somewhere in the interior which will hatch one day while you're driving and flood the interior with baby spiderlings ... because that would be truly awful.

Best to just have it towed away at this point.

That happened to my 4th grade class. We found a black widow and egg sac and put them in a jar with tiny holes in it. A few days later, the baby spiders hatched and were able to get out and we were all swatting at them as they crawled on our arms during class. I would hate for that to happen inside a car! lol.