Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well that escalated quickly - From April 20-May 20 yesterday to VIN and delivery this week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an order for a MYP on February 15th, MSM, no other options. The website at the time estimated a March delivery. Once I completed all my steps that date moved to April 20th- May 20th. Not a huge deal as I wanted to sell my existing car and get all of that prepared.

Yesterday I got a call from my local Tesla showroom asking if I was interested in taking delivery immediately as someone had passed on theirs. The car is not in Michigan (we have really strange rules on new Tesla sales, has to be registered out of state, etc) but rather in Cleveland and is VIN 391, SA said that it has the AMD processor. I opted to go with this one, so my delivery just moved up 6 weeks.

Now begins the scramble to get all the paperwork straight. Luckily Carvana just deposited the payment for my old vehicle and that account was closed, so the Credit Union was able to approve me quickly yesterday.

Does anyone know what the typical time is to transport from Cleveland up to Clarkston for delivery? I'm hoping to take delivery this week.

Reactions: FloridaStateNe