Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Welp, thought I got away free with premium connectivity...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I signed up for premium connectivity the day it became available for SR+ owners and was billed $9.99 for that first month. I ended up not seeing any further charges and my screen in the car mentioned something like “next billing date March something or another.”

I didn’t dare tweet about it or post here fearing I would burn my luck of free premium connectivity (which continued to work perfectly). Well today I see four $9.99 charges in a row from Tesla on my credit card... guess someone was running end of quarter numbers and noticed their screw up.

Still can’t figure out why Tesla has such issues with simple billing situations...

• Funny
Reactions: C141medic
Lol
Ya that’s crazy but four in a row...
if they miss a payment, that’s on them I would think..
not bill you everything at once..
But it is what it is I guess
They should get there act together tho I agree

Yep, I kinda feel like they should just eat the cost if they can’t get it right in their end. I didn’t try to trick the system by using a gift card or something instead of a credit card, or removing my credit card or anything, they just weren’t billing. (Also, I use maybe 3 hours total of streaming radio a month so I doubt it’s killing them data wise...)

I was just thinking the other night that it could suck if in like three years I was just hit with a $360 bill or something one month because they finally realized it, lol