TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Went to the Nashville dealer and got a special treat

Discussion in 'Model S' started by xrayvsn, Jun 12, 2016.

1. xrayvsn

xrayvsn Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Manchester, TN
    Had a pleasant surprise when I stopped by the dealership when I was in the area. Got to actually see the car that started it all for the first time. Even a decade later it still was stunning and can see why it could jumpstart a company.

Also got to see the Model X which they finally had to demo. Absolutely loved the way the seatback design was, very futuristic looking (glossy black plastic shell). Had to say the 3rd row seats were functional but would not be pleasant for a long road trip for a full sized adult.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. kort677

kort677 Active Member

Sep 17, 2015
    one nit to pick, you didn't visit a dealership, you went to a tesla store or gallery to view the car.
    • Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Feb 6, 2011
    Columbia River Gorge
    Refreshing! Someone who appreciates the first car. :)

Roadster owners will tell you how many people, including Model S drivers, come up to us and say, "Oh, I didn't know Tesla was making these now." I never know whether to be amused or cry.