Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! your guys actually test fitted those mats on my 2021 3 when it got delivered! I've gotta say I'm a huge fan of these mats. They fit perfect and still look new after all the abuse I've thrown at them. I actually prefer this new style of logo compared to the older 3D logo on the side. When the seat is pushed up, it's barely noticeable and because it's mostly flat...it doesn't snag anything.

Attachments

• IMG_6605.JPEG
    IMG_6605.JPEG
    430.6 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_6604.JPEG
    IMG_6604.JPEG
    529.8 KB · Views: 421
Reactions: 3DMatsUSA
Just got mine in today from amazon and I like them a lot, nice look and feel and very light. On the passenger side however, there's a big crease that was created on the left side of the mat. Are the 2021 footwells not the same size up front? I can't seem to make it fit correctly.

Just got mine in today from amazon and I like them a lot, nice look and feel and very light. On the passenger side however, there's a big crease that was created on the left side of the mat. Are the 2021 footwells not the same size up front? I can't seem to make it fit correctly.
I had the same issue when they were testing mine. Turns out that on the passenger side footwell, the carpeted piece under the center console is usually not installed correctly at the factory and isn't pushed in all the way. Push it in gently towards the driver's side until it stops and your floormats will sit perfect.

I had the same issue when they were testing mine. Turns out that on the passenger side footwell, the carpeted piece under the center console is usually not installed correctly at the factory and isn't pushed in all the way. Push it in gently towards the driver's side until it stops and your floormats will sit perfect.

Ok cool, I'll try that tomorrow thanks!

Wanted to a econd a note above. While I understand branding is important, I think the logos are a bit pronounced. I have a friend who didnt buy them for this reason. I am thinking of buying some when you get 2021s, but I partially share the sentiment that it’s a busy logo. It should at least be blacked out IMO
Yes, the logo is way too flashy, gaudy, tacky...
Like a $5,000 suit with a $10 clip-on tie.

This is absolutely why I did not consider this floor mat, despite the performance of it.
Sure some people don't see the logo or don't mind it. But nobody likes it - Most people don't like it. Some hate it.
And nobody will complain if the logo were smaller and more discreet.

There are youtube videos on this: how to remove the 3d logo, how to plastidip the 3d logo,
There is even someone making a substitute tesla logo badge that replaces the 3d logo.

These are huge red flags that the 3d logo is costing sales.

Reactions: Menta

There we go. You can see how much it was sitting further out. Crazy hah, I would have never thought that would move.

20210403_124855.jpg

+1 on the logo being too flashy and would love to get a set without it. The new black and matte finish for model Y looks great. Please consider having that option for model 3 as well!

Also, there doesn’t seem to be any kagu set of model 3 around on the market. They are all out-of-stock. Some vendors show a delivery date of late May - is that when I’m gonna be able to get one?

Reactions: rjpjnk
Who is currently selling the ELITECT mats for the Model 3? The only place I can see them for sale is a random 3rd party seller on Amazon with poor ratings.

Add me to the list of people who do not want a shiny logo on my floor mats. I am debating which floor mats to buy. The logo and availability are the only things stopping me from choosing 3D.

We have the kagu mats in our two Teslas so we're set here and love them and have always recommended them to others. I even have the full frunk and trunk set for my Model 3. I will be sure to let our friend in NY where he does get the snow and ice know about the new mats. Not sure if he bought a set of mats already. I guess we're not as badge obsessed as some on here so not really bothered by it but I will add that the badges on our 2017 MS and 2018 Model 3 floor mats do snag things sometimes.

Glad to see with probably the hundreds of posts from customers on here who have bought the kagu mats that you are now a Vendor on here!

Removing the logo is a one minute job. You simply clip off the plastic tabs on the rear of the mat.

It leaves a tiny hole that can easily be filled with a little glue or silicone if that little hole bothers you.
That would be two holes, and a depression from where the logo used to be.
Probably those that are fine with this hatchet job would be ok with the logo in the first place.

This stuff doesn't bother some people and they are happy customers.
So the feedback is that there is a group of people who would have bought the mats but did not due to the poor logo implementation.

Like a bunch of others, I just got a different mat that didn't have the logo issue in the first place.

We've spent many years building our brand and we hear you regarding the badging.

If you knew about us back in 2010, our logo was always polished aluminum on all of our applications. Going forward, all releases will feature this matte finished logo to cut down on the bling factor.

Dark Badge Teaser_s.jpg

We understand that people sometimes switch out our logos with other badging, black out our logo completely, or remove it, which is perfectly fine and doesn't affect your warranty since it allows everyone to personalize their mats.

In case anyone else has this problem:

3D MAXpider Model 3 Info-01.png