Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

3DMatsUSA

Global Vendor
Nov 15, 2019
Fontana, California
HI Everyone.

We're 3D Mats USA, the makers of the 3D MAXpider custom fit floor mats. We've been making floor mats since early 2010 and are the original designers of carbon fiber patterned Floor Mats and Cargo Liner.

We're also super excited to show you guys our brand new floor mat design.

Check out our new ELITECT Line, for those that deal with rain and snow on a regular basis.

E5TL01601809_v1_20210114.jpg

Constructed in the same manner as our KAGU Mats, our Elitect have a triple layer construction of Thermoplastic Rubber, Semi-Hard XPE Foam, and our patented MAXpider fiber.

To find out more, please visit this link : 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Feel free to let us know more about what you think

I fitted your mats to my Model 3 before this winter, to give a bit more protection as I walk my dog in a muddy field every day. They’re superb mats, they fit great, and due to the lip, keep all the dirt on the mat. The best part though is how quick and easy to clean they are. I remove them, hose them down, and they’re pristine in 2 mins. After 6 months of serious dirt and daily use, they are still like new. Thanks for designing them!

I fitted your mats to my Model 3 before this winter, to give a bit more protection as I walk my dog in a muddy field every day. They’re superb mats, they fit great, and due to the lip, keep all the dirt on the mat. The best part though is how quick and easy to clean they are. I remove them, hose them down, and they’re pristine in 2 mins. After 6 months of serious dirt and daily use, they are still like new. Thanks for designing them!
Thanks a lot for your support!

Reactions: Clivew
I’ve always used Husky mats here in Alaska. Fall of 2018 in need of a real winter floor liner for our Model 3 I purchased your mats since they were all I could find. I’m glad I did! They are superior to every other winter mat I’ve used.

Are you planning for the new design to me available for a Lexus LX570? I’d like to replace my Husky liners with a set of these.

I’ve always used Husky mats here in Alaska. Fall of 2018 in need of a real winter floor liner for our Model 3 I purchased your mats since they were all I could find. I’m glad I did! They are superior to every other winter mat I’ve used.

Are you planning for the new design to me available for a Lexus LX570? I’d like to replace my Husky liners with a set of these.
Thanks for your support! We have an LX570 application that's shared with the Land Cruisers, just message us with the info.

Reactions: coleAK
Have you considered offering your products without the "3D" badge? I would have bought a set if that was an option.
I'll just chime in here. Same concern. I bought a set because of the high sides and installed them the day I picked up my car. They fit great, and are easy to clean. I don't like the logo either, BUT, you really don't see it once the mats are installed in the car. The only time I notice the logos is if I am cleaning the mats.

Reactions: HoreHey
Wanted to a econd a note above. While I understand branding is important, I think the logos are a bit pronounced. I have a friend who didnt buy them for this reason. I am thinking of buying some when you get 2021s, but I partially share the sentiment that it’s a busy logo. It should at least be blacked out IMO

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Wanted to a econd a note above. While I understand branding is important, I think the logos are a bit pronounced. I have a friend who didnt buy them for this reason. I am thinking of buying some when you get 2021s, but I partially share the sentiment that it’s a busy logo. It should at least be blacked out IMO
In our Model Y Floor Mats, our logo badging is dark and matte to be more subtle. We may consider expanding that to our other mats.

In our Model Y Floor Mats, our logo badging is dark and matte to be more subtle. We may consider expanding that to our other mats.

Are you talking about this logo? I'd much prefer the original logo's off center placement.

1611020371xgG.jpg

I went through a couple of other floor mats and the 3D ones are by far the best ones considering the fit and finish. I thought I wouldn't like the logo but the quality is so nice I actually like it. If it really bothers you, you could just take a sharpie to it.

I spoke to the owner of 3D Mats and Soltec sunshades (based out of Fontana CA) a few years ago about the emblems, logos, tags.

Although the latest centered logos are a step in the right direction, they should be smaller still, offset like before and ideally easily removable without leaving a mark.

Are you talking about this logo? I'd much prefer the original logo's off center placement.

1611020371xgG.jpg

I went through a couple of other floor mats and the 3D ones are by far the best ones considering the fit and finish. I thought I wouldn't like the logo but the quality is so nice I actually like it. If it really bothers you, you could just take a sharpie to it.
No, this is our an image of our ELITECT floor mat. This is not the Dark Badge we use in the Tesla Model Y KAGU Mat.

• Informative
Reactions: oreobbq