Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really wish rear middle seat lip extended forward and that lips all around went up higher. Also, would like if driver and passanger dront seat the back went under the seats.

For my work I would not be upset if the floor mat covered ALL carpet everywhere and where huge lol...

People make too big of a deal about the emblems. I prioritize fitment and quality and the 3DMaxPiders excel in those areas. With all the other amazing features of the car to check out and folks are fixated on a patch beneath their feet. I don't even notice, nor feel, the emblems during daily driving.

The Tesla floor mats are just rebranded WeatherTechs and they don't hug the edges that well and flop over on the sides. If you think the 3DMax badging looks gaudy, it looks even worse and more cheap when you use another brand's floor mats that don't fit right, shift, and leave gaps everywhere. Was very happy with the 3DMaxPider Kagu on our Model S and already bought another set for our Model Y.

However, this time around I did not get the 3DMaxPider cargo cover for the Y and elected to go with Tesmanian for the cargo area instead. The 3DMaxPider is too prickly on the underside and scratches my arms every time I need to lift the cargo cover to access the subtrunk on the Model S.

Last edited:
Reactions: gmetcalf18
People make too big of a deal about the emblems. I prioritize fitment and quality and the 3DMaxPiders excel in those areas. With all the other amazing features of the car to check out and folks are fixated on a patch beneath their feet. I don't even notice, nor feel, the emblems during daily driving.

The Tesla floor mats are just rebranded WeatherTechs and they don't hug the edges that well and flop over on the sides. If you think the 3DMax badging looks gaudy, it looks even worse and more cheap when you use another brand's floor mats that don't fit right, shift, and leave gaps everywhere. Was very happy with the 3DMaxPider Kagu on our Model S and already bought another set for our Model Y.

However, this time around I did not get the 3DMaxPider cargo cover for the Y and elected to go with Tesmanian for the cargo area instead. The 3DMaxPider is too prickly on the underside and scratches my arms every time I need to lift the cargo cover to access the subtrunk on the Model S.
I am holding out the two months for Tesmanian for my 19 model 3 as they are out of stock. I believe Tesmanian offers the best total coverage and volume holding with good fitment.

I can't believe how many complaints I've seen about the logos o_O I don't know of any brand that sells something totally logo-less, simple marketing tells me they want people to know who made them when passengers are impressed. It's a small, high quality logo that looks just fine in my book. I didn't have a model S to compare to, but I did the exact same set up as you, 3DMax first and second row, tesmanian in the cargo I thought the tesmanian was more "all weather ready" and easier to move to access the subtrunk opposed to the "sticky" backside of the 3Ds

HI Everyone.

We're 3D Mats USA, the makers of the 3D MAXpider custom fit floor mats. We've been making floor mats since early 2010 and are the original designers of carbon fiber patterned Floor Mats and Cargo Liner.

We're also super excited to show you guys our brand new floor mat design.

Check out our new ELITECT Line, for those that deal with rain and snow on a regular basis.

View attachment 649617

Constructed in the same manner as our KAGU Mats, our Elitect have a triple layer construction of Thermoplastic Rubber, Semi-Hard XPE Foam, and our patented MAXpider fiber.

To find out more, please visit this link : 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Feel free to let us know more about what you think

how come you didnt listen to feedback and make your logo dark/black?

RE: The logo...I like the new darker colour for the Y. Haven't seen it suggested anywhere, but why not the same logo as on the trunk mat: Not a badge, but just embossed directly into the material. Same colour and flat, so not as noticeable but the logo is there.

Anyway, hoping to hear more about the Elitect - 2021 Model Y, 7 Seater. What does the timeline look like for availability in Canada?