Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the mats for 2021 M3 through Costco in Canada after they finally restocked for the first time since at least May. I noticed that the box says 2021 M3 but the tags on the mats say 2018-2019. Despite the apparent mislabeling on the mat tags they fit the car extremely well once I pushed the left hand wall of the passenger side inwards.
There is a photocopied sheet in the box explaining how to push in the wall in the M3 due to the persistent Tesla QC oversight.

Very happy with the mats so far and they seem deep enough for melting snow in winter. I know there’s no love here for the 3D logo, but I couldn’t care less since they’re not very visible.

Reactions: Floger
I just received the mats for 2021 M3 through Costco in Canada after they finally restocked for the first time since at least May. I noticed that the box says 2021 M3 but the tags on the mats say 2018-2019. Despite the apparent mislabeling on the mat tags they fit the car extremely well once I pushed the left hand wall of the passenger side inwards.
There is a photocopied sheet in the box explaining how to push in the wall in the M3 due to the persistent Tesla QC oversight.

Very happy with the mats so far and they seem deep enough for melting snow in winter. I know there’s no love here for the 3D logo, but I couldn’t care less since they’re not very visible.
What is the build date of your 2021? I have a July '21 build Model 3 and have the issue with the front passenger mat not fitting properly. Though I haven't tried the "push the left wall in" tactic...

I ordered some 2021 M3 mats - placed the order on Amazon about two weeks ago, when they were showing as “shipping soon”.

I must have gotten one of the newest batches, because the logo is no longer a bright white, but a subdued gunmetal grey. I heard some talk about this redesign on various Tesla forums, and I think they’ve done a pretty dang good job of making the logo less obnoxious. It is hard to show how subtle it is with a photo, but it really is only noticeable when light is shining directly on it.

With that said, I already ordered some liquid electrical tape, so I might end up removing them and plugging the holes regardless.

Attachments

• 0AB7054B-7273-47C9-9CA2-F5CAF5629507.jpeg
    0AB7054B-7273-47C9-9CA2-F5CAF5629507.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 275
HI Everyone.

We're 3D Mats USA, the makers of the 3D MAXpider custom fit floor mats. We've been making floor mats since early 2010 and are the original designers of carbon fiber patterned Floor Mats and Cargo Liner.

We're also super excited to show you guys our brand new floor mat design.

Check out our new ELITECT Line, for those that deal with rain and snow on a regular basis.

View attachment 649617

Constructed in the same manner as our KAGU Mats, our Elitect have a triple layer construction of Thermoplastic Rubber, Semi-Hard XPE Foam, and our patented MAXpider fiber.

To find out more, please visit this link : 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Feel free to let us know more about what you think
Great product. Will you be producing these for the refreshed 2021 Tesla Model S?

I have had these mats for 3 years now and the durability/cleanability is great. My driver's side mat has deformed just a little, however so it has curled away from the floor by the door and leaves a gap of ~1/2". Is there any recommended product that would get the matt to adhere back to the carpet since the shape is no longer quite right? Perhaps clue some velcro to the lip of the mat?

I have had these mats for 3 years now and the durability/cleanability is great. My driver's side mat has deformed just a little, however so it has curled away from the floor by the door and leaves a gap of ~1/2". Is there any recommended product that would get the matt to adhere back to the carpet since the shape is no longer quite right? Perhaps clue some velcro to the lip of the mat?
If the mat is curling away from the door, then you can try uninstalling the mat and letting it sit in the sun for about an hour. Should help the Thermoplastic rubber relax. If it it sill not to your liking, you can email our Warranty department at [email protected] with your order number and photos of the mats.

HI Everyone.

We're 3D Mats USA, the makers of the 3D MAXpider custom fit floor mats. We've been making floor mats since early 2010 and are the original designers of carbon fiber patterned Floor Mats and Cargo Liner.

We're also super excited to show you guys our brand new floor mat design.

Check out our new ELITECT Line, for those that deal with rain and snow on a regular basis.

View attachment 649617

Constructed in the same manner as our KAGU Mats, our Elitect have a triple layer construction of Thermoplastic Rubber, Semi-Hard XPE Foam, and our patented MAXpider fiber.

To find out more, please visit this link : 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Feel free to let us know more about what you think
I know this is from earlier in the thread but I am catching up now. I’ve looked for these at the 3DmatsUSA website and elsewhere and can’t find them for sale anywhere. I can only find the KAGU mats. Anyone (vendor posting here?) tell me how to source the ELITECT mats for my MY to be delivered in February 2022? Thanks!

Reactions: GroovaEV
I know this is from earlier in the thread but I am catching up now. I’ve looked for these at the 3DmatsUSA website and elsewhere and can’t find them for sale anywhere. I can only find the KAGU mats. Anyone (vendor posting here?) tell me how to source the ELITECT mats for my MY to be delivered in February 2022? Thanks!
We're currently out of stock of Elitect. Teslarati ordered a huge amount of them for their online shop. As they are our partner, most of our Elitect Stock has gone to them. If you'd like to order, I recommend checking them out. They have great Customer Service.

Reactions: GroovaEV
We're currently out of stock of Elitect. Teslarati ordered a huge amount of them for their online shop. As they are our partner, most of our Elitect Stock has gone to them. If you'd like to order, I recommend checking them out. They have great Customer Service.
Question regarding the KAGU set, I placed an order with Teslarati oct 1 and none of the 3D max mats for my 5 seat model y 2021 have been shipped yet.

Is teslarati receiving a larger shipment of this sku too? Was hoping I’d have the mats before winter.

Question regarding the KAGU set, I placed an order with Teslarati oct 1 and none of the 3D max mats for my 5 seat model y 2021 have been shipped yet.

Is teslarati receiving a larger shipment of this sku too? Was hoping I’d have the mats before winter.
I'm pretty sure they will be receiving a large shipment of KAGU as well. But I'm not in charge of the Teslarati account and am not well versed in the details of our deals with them.