Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI Everyone.

We're 3D Mats USA, the makers of the 3D MAXpider custom fit floor mats. We've been making floor mats since early 2010 and are the original designers of carbon fiber patterned Floor Mats and Cargo Liner.

We're also super excited to show you guys our brand new floor mat design.

Check out our new ELITECT Line, for those that deal with rain and snow on a regular basis.

View attachment 649617

Constructed in the same manner as our KAGU Mats, our Elitect have a triple layer construction of Thermoplastic Rubber, Semi-Hard XPE Foam, and our patented MAXpider fiber.

To find out more, please visit this link : 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Feel free to let us know more about what you think
I’m in the market since I just bought a model 3. I think the groove designs isn’t the most appealing of all the ones out there. Also I would prefer they say nothing as opposed to the 3D badge. i know you can’t put yes;a on them but maybe model 3. I think your mats are very nice but I assume your also looking for feedback. Also I am looking at the ones that infuse both trunks as a package

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 3.18.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 3.18.26 PM.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 124
Came to this thread to figure out the difference between Elitect vs Kagu. Maker says its 3 layers more for snow and rain. Kagu is also 3 layers. So what exactly is the difference? Is it worth the extra money?

As far as logo is concern. Honestly, you guys can learn more from WeatherTech. They used to have these cheesy shiny tag but now it's all embossed. I agreed you need to market your brand but there is no need to prominently display your logo. Embossed them near the lips towards the bottom side like WeatherTech, much more elegant and discrete. This also simplify manufacturing process as there is no need to have a separate tag that you bolt on later.

Perhaps you guys don't own your own molding? Hard to imagine tho. By embossing your logo, it also prevents factory from using the same mold and slapping any brand anyone is willing to place a larger order.... Why wouldn't you do this??

Last edited: