Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Were you asked about June availability for the IC but not get called?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. I got a call late May asking if I was available to take delivery at the International Centre between June 5-10, but I never got a call back. Still haven't had a VIN number assigned since configuring on April 30th. I know Tesla has been busy and that the wait will be totally worth it. The "fear of missing out" really gets to you at times, LOL!

It's been the story of my life, I always seem to draw the short straw. I called Tesla customer service last week and was told my VIN would be "available shortly" but they wouldn't know more until a VIN is assigned. Maybe if I ordered a different colour other than Pearl White it would have made a difference (i.e. bumper mismatch issue), but you want to order the car with the colour you want.

It's been the story of my life, I always seem to draw the short straw. I called Tesla customer service last week and was told my VIN would be "available shortly" but they wouldn't know more until a VIN is assigned. Maybe if I ordered a different colour other than Pearl White it would have made a difference (i.e. bumper mismatch issue), but you want to order the car with the colour you want.

when you go to the online store to order a HPWC, does a Vin number show up then?