Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Bridgford, Nottingham Planning Application

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to see the expansion of potential service centres. This is make or brake for the brand and good to see that hopefully it is being taken seriously.

As an aside, I heard rumour from a potentially reliable source that an SC is being talked about for Guildford area - larger than Brooklands/Weybridge site which may be retained as a premium Roadster specific site.

Reactions: GSP
I live in West Bridgford, Nottingham - And I'd say I'm less than a 5 minute walk from the location (As others have mentioned it used to be a Ford/Mazda Garage, then more recently an outdoor furniture centre and then a temporary carwash)... I've just placed my order this week on new M3P and can't wait for the Nottingham build to get underway - I can provide pics as it progresses too - I actually ran across the site today to scope it out - Should be a fairly simple build!

Many years ago it was the BK Thomas Mercedes Showroom. In the late 70’s and 80’s as a child I would be fascinated by which cars they would have on display behind the Large the glass fronted window........Happy memories and more than happy to see it become a Tesla SC

Reactions: Jez_GB
I live in West Bridgford, Nottingham - And I'd say I'm less than a 5 minute walk from the location (As others have mentioned it used to be a Ford/Mazda Garage, then more recently an outdoor furniture centre and then a temporary carwash)... I've just placed my order this week on new M3P and can't wait for the Nottingham build to get underway - I can provide pics as it progresses too - I actually ran across the site today to scope it out - Should be a fairly simple build!
Good luck with the new M3P when it arrives. Took delivery of mine a couple of weeks ago and enjoying it so far.

Tesla are not doing much to the building. Painting it, slapping some signs on the front and sticking a few flags poles in the ground. Not sure what they will do inside. Reception desk and some paint (Might update the internal doors)

Not a long project - probably an 8-10wk programme

SIte plans:

https://planningon-line.rushcliffe....ABA5F385/pdf/20_00770_ADV-REVISED-1405859.pdf

SIgnage plans:

https://planningon-line.rushcliffe...._P3-101_-_SIGNAGE_AND_EXTERNALS_D-1329607.pdf

It does mention 6 to 8 Super charging bays TBC :eek: