TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

West Chester, OH-Looking for Tesla to pick us up after our wedding

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by jkuz05, Jun 6, 2018.

1. jkuz05

jkuz05 New Member

I'm a Model 3 reservation holder (hopefully configuring mine this fall) and I am getting married on Saturday, June 23. My fiancee and I talked about different ideas for traveling from the reception to our hotel and one idea we both loved was to be picked up in a Tesla. I wanted to see if any Tesla owners in the area would be interested in picking the two of us up from our reception and driving us to our hotel (~6 miles away)? I can provide further details if you are interested in helping us with our special day, I am of course willing to pay for your time.

• Like x 1
  2. IT Geek

IT Geek Member

That's an awesome idea. Are you looking for any model of Tesla, or would you prefer the Model X.

Personally I think the Model X would be better for this as you'd have the falcon wing doors, which look awesome and would also be very functional for getting in the vehicle in wedding attire.

You're rather close to the Tesla store in Cincy, so if you don't get an owner to help you out....maybe someone at the store could do it.

3. jkuz05

jkuz05 New Member

We would prefer the X, and I agree that the Falcon Wing Doors would make it easier for her to get in with the dress. I do think a Model S or Model 3 would also work.

I like your idea of getting in touch with someone at the Blue Ash store, I'll likely do that if someone isn't able to help out. Thanks for the reply!

4. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

You definitely want the Model X for this task.

5. Brian-MS90D

Brian-MS90D Member

I am potentially available, but have a boring MS90D with non-exciting paint color and normal 19" wheels (i.e., non-Performance). Also, as others have said the Model X would be perfect.

Congratulations on your engagement!

• Helpful x 1