Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 8/15. Everytime I called, I got the same answer as you. Last time I called, this guy was much more helpful and told me he says an ETA on me picking up by 9/24. He said most definitely by end of month. He said things are going to start heating up on the last 2 weeks of the month.

My order date was a few days before yours and I’ve pretty much decided it is coming late Sept at the earliest or early October.

Anything before that, I’ll be shocked.

Did anyone else’s ETA text disappear above the “We will reach out to you” statement on the Tesla portal and/or know the significance?

I know some users have experienced this and it just happened to me logging in this morning.

Attachments

• E1D8F3B8-EBA8-4BB2-9614-F1DAAC1F2E62.png
    E1D8F3B8-EBA8-4BB2-9614-F1DAAC1F2E62.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 72
Tesla Las Vegas
Ordered SR+ w/ default paint and wheels and black and white interior on August 23rd. Date on account has been changed from 3-5 Weeks to August 31 - September 14. No VIN assigned. Las Vegas store just got a bunch of new inventory in for LR M3.

Tesla Las Vegas
Ordered SR+ w/ default paint and wheels and black and white interior on August 23rd. Date on account has been changed from 3-5 Weeks to August 31 - September 14. No VIN assigned. Las Vegas store just got a bunch of new inventory in for LR M3.

Well considering today is 9/14, looks like that delivery time range sure isn't accurate in anyway.
Hopefully you'll get the actual text for delivery soon.

For anyone interested in Washington, I'm seeing the new vehicle inventory being updated with several new Long Range M3 in Seattle as well as a couple SR+ with ~1000 miles on them. I'm taking this as a good sign that deliveries will be starting in WA very soon.

Attachments

• tesla.JPG
    tesla.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 41