Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Coast Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You and I are on the same boat. Ordered 9/5, pick up from Buena Park. Gray with Black Interior, SR+, 18 in Aero. So far these are my updates:

September 5th - Order Placed
September 6th - Website "Estimated delivery: Sept 12 - September 26"
September 9th - Text: Tesla update "We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 3 weeks from today
September 9th - Website changed: "Estimated delivery 2 - 4 weeks from order placed"
September 17th - Text: Tesla update "We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 6 - 13 DAYS from today
I hope we get good news this week! I'm picking up in Costa Mesa, Blue with Black Interior, SR+, 18 in Aero.

My "Expected Dates" Changed again...It has changed twice today- The estimated date decreased by a day.. Looking good so far since I have the Mvpa and a VIN. No text message besides the last one from 9/17. Would be great to schedule a pick-up on Friday. My NEMA 14-50 is getting installed tomorrow.

8/25: Ordered
9/17: Most recent text: Expect Delivery 3-9 days
9/21: My account updated to: Estimated Delivery: September 20 - September 26
9/21: My account updated to: Estimated Delivery: September 19 - September 25

My "Expected Dates" Changed again...It has changed twice today- The estimated date decreased by a day.. Looking good so far since I have the Mvpa and a VIN. No text message besides the last one from 9/17. Would be great to schedule a pick-up on Friday. My NEMA 14-50 is getting installed tomorrow.

Congrats! I check my account a few times a day and usually ends like this.
giphy.gif

I just refreshed my account page for the 472nd time today and hasn't changed. Sounds like you're on track for Friday!

My order date is 9/3
6-13 Day Text on 9/17
Picking up in Costa Mesa. I'm going to start driving by on my way to/from work to see how busy they are!
View attachment 590710
I'm guessing I have it?
It looks like you do. Based on a lot of the posts I have read, I think I only read of one recent pick-up that didn’t have it. There could be more but who knows.

For those of us still waiting on a VIN, i was told that by this week we should get a VIN and our car’s by end of the month. The sales rep said what is causing my delay is my configuration. He said if I decided to go with a white/black 18s that I would likely have my car by now.

• Informative
Reactions: Siromnom
I ordered on 8/9/2020 (Red, SR+, 19" wheel) and I was told it will be end of this month. I was told it was 9/202/2020 a few weeks back.

There are currently 8 Red SR+ in existing stock @ Bay Area (New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla) When can Tesla just ship them to Pacific Northwest?

There are currently 45 SR+ total in existing stock @ Bay Area (New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla). When can Tesla just ship them to Pacific Northwest?

Anyone else located in the LA area with an earlier order date that still has no VIN or MVPA in their Tesla account? Every time I call my SA, I'm being told that no VIN has been matched to my account, however I should get the vehicle by the end of the month.