Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Palm Beach owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, my family and I will be picking our X up this Monday! :D

I have questions about getting a few Tesla-related things done locally, and so I was wondering if anyone here is in West Palm Beach area.

Cheers! :)
Thanks JC for the endorsement.

SUMD, congratulations!

Our Florida Tesla club is statewide with over 600 members. We are divided into five regions. West Palm Beach is in our Southeast Region and has about 190 members. Within that region we probably have more than two dozen members in the Palm Beach area. If you are interested in learning more about our club, please click on the link in jbcarioc's or my signature. If you are interested in joining, just click on the "Join Us" link on our home page.

Regards,

Larry

Thanks JC for the endorsement.

SUMD, congratulations!

Our Florida Tesla club is statewide with over 600 members. We are divided into five regions. West Palm Beach is in our Southeast Region and has about 190 members. Within that region we probably have more than two dozen members in the Palm Beach area. If you are interested in learning more about our club, please click on the link in jbcarioc's or my signature. If you are interested in joining, just click on the "Join Us" link on our home page.

Regards,

Larry

Heya Larry, thanks!

Plan on joining by this weekend :)

I'm in west palm and just bought an S75.

I got tint and paint protection at Tint King off military and Okechobee. Auto Supershield in Boca is also supposed to be really good but they are expensive!

I also put in some Abstract Ocean Upgraded LED lights, and removed the front plate frame myself. Those are the only mods so far.

Congrats on the new tesla!